Extr€me Dildo | Fisting And Big Toys | Prolapse and Rosebutt

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fisting And Big Toys 2000

Daisy Duke goes Riding - Full HD 1080p

Who doesn't love and admire an itty bitty pair of Daisy Dukes? I know they always turn my head (and I bet they turn yours too). In this video, I show off in my tiniest pair ever... Wriggling my booty in front of you, taking some time to stretch out before I go riding by performing a series of splits; showing you just how very little these shorts can cover. After I'm good and stretched out (which is very much needed for the cock riding I have in mind) I take my favorite pony out for some exercise, culminating in some milky deep anal drilling...

Format: mp4
      Duration: 10:07
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
      Audio: 148kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Daisy Duke goes Riding - Full HD 1080p
    • Fisting And Big Toys 2001

Sela Up Close - scene 2

Cast: Sela
      Genres: amateur,masturbation,upclose,solo
      Video language: English

Considering how intense her last orgasm was without any additional help, I'm pretty excited to see what Sela can do to herself with her pretty Lelo there. And the condom on it is a nice touch, too - I love the way safer sex has become actually so hot to me. Self-care is so much sexier than risk-taking.

Duration: 4:10
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps
      Audio: 122kbps

File size: 160.2 MB

Download Sela Up Close - scene 2
    • Fisting And Big Toys 2002

Scrutinizing a pussy

Studio: Small Talk

This slightly chunky blondie with awesome ass and big ripe boobs wants you to see her up close right now cause every nook of her smooth body is blameless and she wants you to know it. Get between her spare hips and watch her fuck herself damn hard!

Duration: 4:03
      Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3791kbps
      Audio: 125kbps

File size: 116.2 MB

Download Scrutinizing a pussy
    • Fisting And Big Toys 2004

Paula Sinks Into Angel

Release Year: 2019
      Cast: Angel Piaff, Paula Shy
      Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Fisting, Babes, One on One

Angel and Paula are already in bed getting sensual. Sometimes a girl just needs to slow down, and these two are ready to indulge. Relaxing doesn't mean toned down though: They're into fisting. Down to the wrist Paula goes, filling Angel with almost more than her juicy puss can handle.

Duration: 27:28
      Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1759kbps
      Audio: 187kbps

File size: 393.4 MB

Download Paula Sinks Into Angel
    • Fisting And Big Toys 2011

You and a Friend - Full HD 1080p

We've only just met and yet you're more than willing to follow me back to my place for some fooling around... Not a clue as to what the evening would entail. After oiling your shaft down with my slick kitty, I pop you right into my ever ready rectum for a quick reaming. Things get briefly tense when my BBC shows up unannounced and decides that both my holes need a pumping. Sigh... I came so hard in this video...

Duration: 6:57
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

File size: 265.2 MB

Download You and a Friend - Full HD 1080p
    • Fisting And Big Toys 2012

You Are Now Exiting the Friend Zone - Full HD 1080p

You've been in my friend zone for as long as you can remember and have been Dying to reestablish our relationship into one of a more sexual nature... but how? Luckily for you one day I ask you for a really big favor; I'm desperate, I need your help and in return, I'll owe you a big favor. You take me up on it, hoarding that favor a few months into the future when you decide to ask me for what you really want... However... Knowing it's been more than a while for you since you've had some tail, I begin our session by telling you that I know that you're a premature ejaculator and because I want to cum too I'm going to need to watch you stroke one off before you get to fuck me. I talk about how you're going to tease me with your cock which eventually leads to some insertion play. This video is a soft Joi (5 mins) with a peripheral focus on insertion...

Duration: 9:23
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 362.1 MB

Download You Are Now Exiting the Friend Zone - Full HD 1080p
    • Fisting And Big Toys 2014

Football Facial - Full HD 1080p

This is a custom video I created for a member who loved some of what he saw in my video "Daisy Duke Goes Riding"... There's a lot of frontal squatting dick riding in this video, an excessive amount of spit while slobbing on my toy and a messy facial ...

Duration: 10:52
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4973kbps

File size: 425.1 MB

Download Football Facial - Full HD 1080p
    • Fisting And Big Toys 2015

Pink Gartered Gaping - Full HD 1080p

Just another day stretching my favorite hole... My ass gobbles everything up in this video; from my pastel pink panties to my favorite fat toy. If you enjoy watching me work my way down an enormous toy, this video is for you. This video isn't necessarily gape-centric (though there is some of it), there's a little bit of the rose, some winking, a panty tease; the primary concept however is that I'm ever working my way to the bottom of this big boy.

Duration: 10:22
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 398.7 MB

Download Pink Gartered Gaping - Full HD 1080p
    • Fisting And Big Toys 2016

Getting Sloppy with Sleipnir - Vol. 1 - Full HD 1080p

I just love big cocks... The bigger the better and I've yet to find a cock as big and bad as this boy is. Sleipnir, the mount of Odin. You know a God isn't going to ride anything that would put him to shame and in this video I see if I too can conquer One Eye's mount. Oh! What a stretch! No tapered little head to gently open my little brown eye, no... Just a big fat blunt tip you have to be a real anal queen to manage. I work this majestic mount until he lathers up my holes with copious amounts of jzz... Showing you just how open that ride left me by using all that gooey jizz to work my fist in and out of my well fucked hole...

Duration: 9:34
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 367.6 MB

Download Getting Sloppy with Sleipnir - Vol. 1 - Full HD 1080p
    • Fisting And Big Toys 2019

Whipped Cream Whoopees Custom Video - Full HD 1080p

I was so excited to get this custom video request because I love playing with the sweet stuff... However, after recently learning that putting the cans of whipped cream up your tush is actually poisonous, I had to get creative with my whipped cream filling (pshhh, homemade is best anyways). This video is a bit extreme in nature I suppose, or maybe just playfully me; my perspective's obviously tainted ;) Eleven and a half minutes of messy whipped cream anal insertion and its' air pressurized release ...

Duration: 11:37
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

File size: 447.9 MB

Download Whipped Cream Whoopees Custom Video - Full HD 1080p