Male Domination/ BDSM / Torture Videos [k2s]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No Haven for Haven Rae

No Haven for Haven Rae

Genre: Natural Tits, Teen, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation

Description:
      Haven has a very sexy edge to her...she's very outgoing and confident and her deeply submissive desires are almost at odds with her personna...She acts a bit rebellious, even in her bound condition, although it doesnt take me long to coral her attitude...and when I do, the submissive within Haven blooms with moans and screams and total subservience...She takes the blows and the orgasms flow from her beyond her control...Haven is truly submissive to her own pussy, and her pussy loves being used....Enjoy

Screenlist:

File Name : HAV_012517_1.mp4
      File Size : 223.08 MB
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      Duration : 00:10:50

Download from [Keep2Share]
      HAV_012517_1.rar
    • No Haven for Haven Rae

No Haven for Haven Rae

Description:
      Haven has a very sexy edge to her...she's very outgoing and confident and her deeply submissive desires are almost at odds with her personna...She acts a bit rebellious, even in her bound condition, although it doesnt take me long to coral her attitude...and when I do, the submissive within Haven blooms with moans and screams and total subservience...She takes the blows and the orgasms flow from her beyond her control...Haven is truly submissive to her own pussy, and her pussy loves being used....Enjoy

Screenlist:

File Name : HAV_012517_2.mp4
      File Size : 251.21 MB
      Duration : 00:11:46

HAV_012517_2.rar
    • No Haven for Haven Rae

No Haven for Haven Rae

Description:

Screenlist:

File Name : HAV_012517_3.mp4
      File Size : 228.88 MB
      Duration : 00:11:36

HAV_012517_3.rar
    • No Haven for Haven Rae

No Haven for Haven Rae

Description:

Screenlist:

File Name : HAV_012517_4.mp4
      File Size : 107.95 MB
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Duration : 00:10:02

HAV_012517_4.rar
    • Sydney Cole - So Sexy in Pain

Sydney Cole - So Sexy in Pain

Description:
      Sydney has the kind of powerful beauty that can stun you, and she knows it...I'm sure men remind her everyday how fucking hot she is with their rubber necking stares, and that's usually all I get from hot little babes like Sydney...a peek at her hard body...as opposed to this day, when I get the full hands on experience, and I can tell you, this woman is all natural feminine perfection...I bend and stretch her, and pack her mouth with cloth, sealed with tape, to keep her quiet...Sydney takes all that I have to give, being the submissive young woman that she is, and looks amazing doing it...she is a rare one indeed....Enjoy
      The incredibly sexy Sydney Cole sits on the floor, tied up in her panties, and I revel in the process of manhandling another newbie...but not just another newbie...Sydney is fucking beautiful...The eyes, the mouth, the lips, and her amazing body are all mine today...The bondage is restrictive and in the final scene, I hang her by her ankles...She endures every scene without complaint, in total submission as I pleasure and punish her for her beauty...She knows she deserves it....enjoy

Screenlist:

File Name : SYD_051017_1.mp4
      File Size : 201.2 MB
      Duration : 00:10:05

SYD_051017_1.rar

Description:
      Sydney has the kind of powerful beauty that can stun you, and she knows it...I'm sure men remind her everyday how fucking hot she is with their rubber necking stares, and that's usually all I get from hot little babes like Sydney...a peek at her hard body...as opposed to this day, when I get the full hands on experience, and I can tell you, this woman is all natural feminine perfection...I bend and stretch her, and pack her mouth with cloth, sealed with tape, to keep her quiet...Sydney takes all that I have to give, being the submissive young woman that she is, and looks amazing doing it...she is a rare one indeed....Enjoy
      The incredibly sexy Sydney Cole sits on the floor, tied up in her panties, and I revel in the process of manhandling another newbie...but not just another newbie...Sydney is fucking beautiful...The eyes, the mouth, the lips, and her amazing body are all mine today...The bondage is restrictive and in the final scene, I hang her by her ankles...She endures every scene without complaint, in total submission as I pleasure and punish her for her beauty...She knows she deserves it....enjoy

Screenlist:

File Name : SYD_051017_2.mp4
      File Size : 185.4 MB
      Duration : 00:08:59

SYD_051017_2.rar

Description:

Screenlist:

File Name : SYD_051017_3.mp4
      File Size : 165.4 MB
      Duration : 00:07:59

SYD_051017_3.rar

Description:

Screenlist:

File Name : SYD_051017_4.mp4
      File Size : 205.19 MB
      Duration : 00:09:40

SYD_051017_4.rar

Description:

Screenlist:

File Name : SYD_100516_1.mp4
      File Size : 277.18 MB
      Duration : 00:13:45

SYD_100516_1.rar

Description:

Screenlist:

File Name : SYD_100516_2.mp4
      File Size : 267.84 MB
      Duration : 00:12:25

SYD_100516_2.rar

• Sydney Cole

Genre:

Description:

Screenlist:

File Name : SYD_100516_3.mp4
      File Size : 241.36 MB
      Duration : 00:11:15

SYD_100516_3.rar
    • Sydney Cole

Sydney Cole

Description:

Screenlist:

File Name : SYD_100516_4.mp4
      File Size : 163.41 MB
      Duration : 00:07:50

SYD_100516_4.rar