Handjobs With A Twist | Hand Life | Stroke of Passion

• Kleio's Play-Toy

Kleio's Play-Toy

Release Year: 2018
      Cast: Kleio Valentein
      Genres: Femdom POV, Handjobs, Milking, Chastity, Stockings
      Video language: English

Mistress Kleio has you naked, strapped down and totally helpless with your blue balls aching for release. You have been such a good boy taking all of her abuse and deserve a reward for your behavior. You better enjoy this final orgasm though as it will be the last one you have for the foreseeable future. As soon as you cum all over yourself like a dirty slut your cock is getting locked right back in chastity.

Format: mp4
      Duration: 12:14
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11264kbps
      Audio: 304kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kleio's Play-Toy
    • Jane Pt.1 - First Camera

Jane Pt.1 - First Camera

Release Year: 2017
      Cast: Jane
      Genres: Bukkake, Swallow, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Group, Sperm

And who do you think we gonna call? Silvana! Tens of guys are getting milked by this famous Spanish chick who is blonde today and looking well. The guys' loads are being directed into pretty goblets. The guys are happy to be jerked off by girls hands and trying to cum harder..

Duration: 41:47
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
      Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Jane Pt.1 - First Camera
    • Did you check my body

Did you check my body

Genres: HandJobs, Female Domination, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, Face Sitting, FemDom

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul !

Duration: 9:41
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6333kbps
      Audio: 155kbps

File size: 460.7 MB

Download Did you check my body
    • Kleio's Play-Toy

Kleio's Play-Toy

Mistress Kleio has you naked, strapped down and totally helpless with your blue balls aching for release. You have been such a good boy taking all of her abuse and deserve a reward for your behavior. You better enjoy this final orgasm though as it will be the last one you have for the foreseeable future. As soon as you cum all over yourself like a dirty slut your cock is getting locked right back in chastity.

• Precum Edging

Precum Edging

finally she allows you to cum on her lips with the lousy rest of your remaining liquids... this is the time, when you realize that Daniela can handle your dick better than you could do it by yourself... perhaps a matter of discipline?!.

Duration: 30:34
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3231kbps
      Audio: 309kbps

File size: 793.4 MB

Download Precum Edging
    • Kleio Valentein - kleio's play-toy

Kleio Valentein - kleio's play-toy

Download Kleio Valentein - kleio's play-toy
    • Yanka - Kung Fu Massage

Yanka - Kung Fu Massage

That's not an easy phrase to get a hold of. The real lingam is very hard too.
      But she gets to grips with it. Soon she has it in hand. Plenty of oil makes it easy. Her fingers slide everywhere that a man is most sensitive. She moves from base to tip. She is sometimes firm and sometimes playful. Always she makes sure she brings him nearer to fulfilment.

Format: m4v
      Duration: 31:36
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
      Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Yanka - Kung Fu Massage
    • Kleio's Play-Toy

Kleio's Play-Toy

Studio: FemdomEmpire

Mistress Kleio has you naked, strapped down and totally helpless with your blue balls aching for release. You have been such a good boy taking all of her abuse and deserve a reward for your behavior. You better enjoy this final orgasm though as it will be the last one you have for the foreseeable future. As soon as you cum all over yourself like a dirty slut your cock is getting locked right back in chastity

• Potent POV Massage

Potent POV Massage

Feel the pleasure explode.
      You've been working hard. And you deserve some extra special attention. So we have a treat for you: a lingam massage as if you were there. You may be watching on your screen, but you will feel like you're being touched.
      Filmed with our new eyeball popping 4K compatible camera, you're about to have an immersive erotic experience.
      As our masseuse builds the tension and increases the stimulation, it will feel like her expert hands are all over you.

Format: m4v
      Duration: 18:44
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7949kbps
      Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Potent POV Massage
    • Kleio Valentein

Kleio Valentein

Studio: FemdomEmpire

Download Kleio Valentein
    • Kleio's Play-Toy - Mistress Kleio Valentein - Full HD 1080p

Kleio's Play-Toy - Mistress Kleio Valentein - Full HD 1080p

Download Kleio's Play-Toy - Mistress Kleio Valentein - Full HD 1080p
    • Building up the tension

Building up the tension

Genres: HandJobs, Female Domination, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, Face Sitting, FemDom

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people

Duration: 10:43
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6305kbps
      Audio: 161kbps

File size: 507.4 MB

Download Building up the tension
    • Cock Doesnt Want To Cooperate

Cock Doesnt Want To Cooperate

He was so horny that night but there was one problem, he was Tipsy. His cock doesn't want to fully cooperate with me and I have to improvise to achieve my goal. Anyway I succesfully make him cum with nice cum blasts.

Duration: 6:40
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8828kbps
      Audio: 47kbps

File size: 434.0 MB

Download Cock Doesnt Want To Cooperate
    • Goddess Alexandra Snow - Little Trap Part 2 - Only Me Forever

New

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Little Trap Part 2 - Only Me Forever

You've been trapped by your little. You thought everything was going to be nice and peaceful on your visit home from school. Your little friend had other plans though. She masqueraded as your girlfriend and convinced you to tie you up and wait for her. When it wasn't your girlfriend who walked through that door, you struggled at first. But your little friend isn't so little anymore. As she starts to rub and grind on your cock, all thoughts of your girlfriend leave your mind. The feeling of her wet panties is too much to bear. You're trapped now. Your little friend is going to jerk you off and make you cum, all while making your promise to leave that cunt of a girlfriend of yours. With your cock rock hard and her hands wrapped around it, it's hard not to say yes. You belong to your little friend now. Forever. You belong to your little friend now. Forever.

Duration: 12:41
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8696kbps
      Audio: 184kbps

File size: 825.3 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow - Little Trap Part 2 - Only Me Forever
    • Sweet HandJob with Ruined Monster CumShot

New

Sweet HandJob with Ruined Monster CumShot

It`s my 2nd visit to that guy and so decide to let him Cum All Over me.... and so it Happened! I got just a few drops on my Face, BUT the rest of my Body is Totally Covered with his Sperm! I got Semen on my Neck, Chest, Hairs, and All over my Dress!

Duration: 11:43
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1251kbps
      Audio: 124kbps

File size: 118.5 MB

Download Sweet HandJob with Ruined Monster CumShot
    • Xiaocaomei pt 3

New

Xiaocaomei pt 3

Xiaocaomei is in a bathtub giving a handjob to a guy standing outside the tub. Then she's sitting in the tub with another guy, giving him a handjob with lube. Guy 1 returns and she licks his cock briefly while she continues to jack off Guy 2. She returns her attention to only Guy 1. She then jacks off both guys at the same time and they each cum.

Duration: 7:41
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
      Audio: 98kbps

File size: 334.1 MB

Download Xiaocaomei pt 3
    • Two asian women give happy ending massage

New

Two asian women give happy ending massage

Release Year: 2017

I missed you so much... Why not. Don't you remember when you used to come in my room in the middle of the night?

Duration: 31:43
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4094kbps
      Audio: 61kbps

File size: 967.0 MB

Download Two asian women give happy ending massage
    • alexis fawx and cherie deville young dumb

New

alexis fawx and cherie deville young dumb

the guy came to the massage where he was started to massage at once two masseuses, one showing the other how to massage properly, these girls poured oil on him and rubbed him, and then got to the penis and began to masturbate with oil, and even took it in the mouth to the client to finish

Duration: 28:31
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7133kbps
      Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download alexis fawx and cherie deville young dumb