Excellent Of The Genre Is Unusual | Clinic Extreme Fetish

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lovita Fate, 21 years

Lovita Fate, 21 years

Release Year: 2017
      Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam
      Video language: English

Lovita Fate, 21 years. Gynecological checkup with abdominal, breasts inspection, bimanual & anal exam, vaginal depth, urethal smear, two speculums, vibrator heartbeat orgasm and suppository

Format: Windows Media
      Duration: 37:19
      Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
      Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lovita Fate, 21 years
    • BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2013
      Studio: BrutalDildos
      Cast: Dirty Garden
      Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

Dirty Garden Girl proves her asshole isn't quite done being demolished by filling it with massive dildos until she prolapses!

Duration: 17:21
      Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
      Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl
    • BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2013
      Studio: BrutalDildos
      Cast: Dirty Garden
      Genres: Solo, Dildo, Anal Fisting, Prolapse, Mature

It is something Unbelievable!!! I have never seen So Huge Prolapse! She has always been a funny girl game for her to stick in her pussy everything She could find around. The choice is getting wider as her bottom!

Duration: 11:41
      Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 681.1 MB

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl
    • Young Goddess Kim - The Glimmer Goddess

Young Goddess Kim - The Glimmer Goddess

Release Year: 2018

It is time to surrender to Me. you want to. Give in to My glimmering legs as I dangle them in your face.Focus on My smooth seductive voice as I guide your senses and stimulate your arousal.My crystal legs are magic and you fall so deep under My spell.
      Your eyes fixate and follow My sultry shiny curves, your cock twitches.

Format: mp4
      Duration: 12:52
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8167kbps
      Audio: 105kbps

File size: 780.1 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim - The Glimmer Goddess
    • Nicole Hill (24 years girl gyno exam)

Nicole Hill (24 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Nicole Hill
      Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Nicole Hill, 24 years. Examination with mouth and breasts exam, enema, both holes inspection, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 42:31

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nicole Hill (24 years girl gyno exam)
    • Piggy Submission

Piggy Submission

Cast: Marley Brinx
      Genres: Femdom POV, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, Peeing, Stockings

Nothing would make your life more complete than being in service to a dominant, superior woman as a p!ss piggy. Lucky for you Mistress Marley has a need for her own personal human toilet and you have been chosen to become the lucky bitch. Your belly will soon be completely filled with all her sweet golden juices sploshing around as you prove your submission to your one and only Mistress.

Duration: 10:56
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11267kbps
      Audio: 307kbps

File size: 927.7 MB

Download Piggy Submission
    • Checkpoint Charly #1

Checkpoint Charly #1

Nel film la frontiera è ovviamente presidiata da gli uomini del Kit Kat Klub, i quali trovano delle scuse per bloccare e farsi le ragazze.
      Nella prima scena fermano un auto proveniente dalla Repubblica Ceca con un uomo al volante e una passeggera: Renata Sliwowitz. Trovando delle irregolarità nel passaporto li fanno scendere dalla macchina. Renata è una bella mora con un giubbotto nero ed una minigonna rosa. Mentre è in piedi a fianco della macchina i due poliziotti cominciano a girale attorno guardandole il culo nel solito modo irriverente del KKK. I pneumatici della loro Skoda sono lisci e quindi li conducono nell'ufficio della caserma.
      Notare che l'ufficiale della Caserma ha due baffetti da fuhrer.

Duration: 1:38:56
      Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1367kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Checkpoint Charly #1
    • Tyna (18 years girl gyno exam)

Tyna (18 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Tyna
      Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Tyna, 18 years old girl gyno exam. Examination with heartbeat, vaginal depth, anal inspection, enema, thermometers, ultrasoud, two speculums, vibrator orgasm heartbeat and suppository

Duration: 45:13

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tyna (18 years girl gyno exam)
    • Enjoying orgasms with vibrator

Enjoying orgasms with vibrator

Studio: Punani Films

Amateur girl has just returned from school and tried to understand what does orgasm and climax means in a real practice. Drilling that nasty vagina so well, she enjoyed every second with her vibrator.

Duration: 18:57
      Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3643kbps

File size: 523.4 MB

Download Enjoying orgasms with vibrator
    • Dizzy for Goddess

Dizzy for Goddess

Cast: Giselle Palmer
      Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings

All Goddess Giselle's special potion is ready to make your mind, body and every hole completely submit to the will of her devious desires. Just a few sniffs for your Goddess and you will be trapped under her spell never wanting to be set free.

Duration: 12:46
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11256kbps
      Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dizzy for Goddess
    • Test of Obedience

Test of Obedience

Cast: Marley Brinx
      Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings

All Mistress Marley requires is a nice long string to play a little game that gets you and her off in more ways than one. She want's to see how far you will let yourself go to make your Mistress happy and proud to call you her own. My test of obedience starts with taking your string and tieing it tightly around your balls making your cock even harder than it already is. Yes, you may be a good boy and start stroking that cock but you will never be allowed to cum unless I give you permission...which won't be easy. I want to see you work hard to please me so I know you are dedicated to being my collared and kept slave. Show me just how much pain you are willing to take to prove you want to be mine and maybe if I am pleased I will let you cum.

Duration: 11:14
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11284kbps
      Audio: 305kbps

File size: 953.2 MB

Download Test of Obedience
    • Hot Jizz Bar Hostess - Dolly Leigh - Full HD 1080p

Hot Jizz Bar Hostess - Dolly Leigh - Full HD 1080p

New model Dolly Leigh shows off her Cocktail making talents in: Hot Jizz Bar Hostess. She is a hostess that is eager to please, and if that means you want to see her play with her shlong, suck herself off, jerk it, and then make you a cum cocktail, then that is what she is going to do for you.

Duration: 17:38
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 771.7 MB

Download Hot Jizz Bar Hostess - Dolly Leigh - Full HD 1080p
    • Big Black Cock Babe! - Jenna J. Foxx - Full HD 1080p

Big Black Cock Babe! - Jenna J. Foxx - Full HD 1080p

New model Jenna J. Foxx makes her debut in: Big Black Cock Babe. Jenna is the shy quiet type, but that doesn't mean her dick is shy. She is a girl that loves to stroke, jerk, and cum. She is in the bathroom relaxing when she decides that she should just rub one out. She strokes her choad gently and tit fucks herself until her dick explodes with cum goodness all over the place!

Duration: 24:33
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
      Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Big Black Cock Babe! - Jenna J. Foxx - Full HD 1080p