BDSM and Bondage | Torture, Fetish | Fucking Machine, Hardcore

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bondage And Discipline 6481

Inflagranti Schwarze Flamme Gold Scene 11

Release Year: 2019
      Video language: English

Breeding and reprimand in the lessons and still something more adult girls in school uniforms must press once again the school desk those of the Smschule. On the curriculum do not stand possibly Latin

Format: MPEG
      Duration: 1:33:21
      Video: 480x576, MPEG-2, 2470kbps
      Audio: 125kbps

File size: 801.3 MB

Download Inflagranti Schwarze Flamme Gold Scene 11
    • Bondage And Discipline 6482

Single Sleeve Bondages

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Format: avi
      Duration: 1:10:15
      Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
      Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages
    • Bondage And Discipline 6483

Agent In Peril - Part 2 of 2

Next step for him. He takes matchsticks and holds it on her nipples. The agent doesn't say a word. So he takes electropads and presses them on her breasts and pussi and pushes the button for hard electrical stimulation.

Format: mp4
      Duration: 27:41
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3014kbps
      Audio: 136kbps

File size: 640.1 MB

Download Agent In Peril - Part 2 of 2
    • Bondage And Discipline 6484

Nadia White - 2 videos

Studio: InfernalRestraints
      Cast: Nadia White
      Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Wax

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please. Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it. The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Total size: 700.6 MB in 2 files.

Download Nadia White - 2 videos
    • Bondage And Discipline 6485

Big titted blonde

We start off with having this leggy blonde blindfold herself and then strip. It is always nice when they do the work for you. With her booming body ripe for the plucking, we drop her to her knees and bind her securely in place. The bondage keeps her at the perfect height for dick to the face and we take full advantage of that fact. It is a relentless drilling of those huge puffy blow job lips as drool pours out. The blindfold keeps her dazed and disoriented, she can not anticipate the cock, only accept her fate.

Duration: 36:13
      Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2653kbps
      Audio: 124kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Big titted blonde
    • Bondage And Discipline 6487

The Teacher Found The Key - Full HD 1080p

Poor 22 years old Zuoxi gets in trouble, because her teacher finds an important evidence of the girl's wrongdoings. She is hand spanked OTK, and then she gets the hardest caning of her life on her bare bottoms. SHE MUST lower hear jeans herself before the humiliating punishment.

Duration: 17:40
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
      Audio: 184kbps

File size: 781.7 MB

Download The Teacher Found The Key - Full HD 1080p
    • Bondage And Discipline 6488

The Secret Club - Vol. 2 - HD 720p

In China, a girl waits in the lobby of the Secret Spanking Club. The end result is a well paddled bottom with very ugly marks and bruises. This is probably the most severe spanking video China Spank has ever released. Features three different types of paddles: a lexan, a leather and a very fearful wooden paddle.

Duration: 19:32
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 584.8 MB

Download The Secret Club - Vol. 2 - HD 720p
    • Bondage And Discipline 6490

Zenda Sexy and Anissa Kate Part 2

Anissa Kate with a riding crop in her hands...what an image of femdom! And watch as the black hair big tits French seductress puts Spanish newcomer Zenda Sexy under her thumb in this new Full Hd hardcore Xxx extreme sex video and nude pics.
      Redhead Zenda is naked from the git-go, in bondage hand and foot on a metal frame that bares to our gaze her pretty face with glasses and piercings, as well as her shaved pussy mound.

Duration: 12:57
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 759.2 MB

Download Zenda Sexy and Anissa Kate Part 2
    • Bondage And Discipline 6491

An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 2 - Part 1 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p

After tasting the masters cum Juliette gets a harnessgag. She has to lay on her back. He takes her feets and a rope and binds her feets to the ceiling. He puts a dildo in her pussy and secures electrical stimulation on her nipples. He puts the button of the remote control and Juliettes tits are stimulated heavily. She moans and struggles a lot. A good slavegirl stands all and she knows and does it.

Duration: 23:58
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3143kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

Download An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 2 - Part 1 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p
    • Bondage And Discipline 6492

Pony Girl - Ariel Anderssen Scene 2.

Our new feature film pony girl- the story of a posh rider kidnapped, stripped, chained, humiliated, caned, bound and turned into an pony girl slave, is now up in the internet!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
      Duration: 57:52
      Video: 1920x1088, AVC (H.264)

File size: 773.2 MB

Download Pony Girl - Ariel Anderssen Scene 2.
    • Bondage And Discipline 6493

Lyen Parker

A good slave always comes handy, should she serve as an ashtray, an entertainment or a fuck-toy. Antonio's slave, the tall and beautiful Lyen serves all these purposes (she got her training in Frank's Slave Mart), and even more. But don't take our word on it! Watch the presentation and decide for yourselves!

Duration: 19:59
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
      Audio: 185kbps

File size: 885.2 MB

Download Lyen Parker
    • Bondage And Discipline 6494

Mistress Vanessa

The story opens with Vanessa talking on the phone with a new male client -- she demands his appearance. When Jay arrives, she has him on his knees and demands a kiss on her ass...but he has something else in mind and soon Vanessa is in an awful bind. Gagged, tit-clamped and a great Jay Edwards tie: breast bondage, undressing on camera, elbows together and a riding crop have Mistress Vanessa under strict control. We see the mistress tied in some very interesting bondage and she doesn't like it one bit. A leather strap on her bare butt soon has it glowing red and even the soles of her feet receive a whipping.

Duration: 1:23:45
      Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1174kbps
      Audio: 156kbps

File size: 821.5 MB

Download Mistress Vanessa
    • Bondage And Discipline 6495

Jay Edwards - Dreams of Desire

We open as buxom Gloria is dragged into the room where she is quickly bound hand and foot by Dominic and Jay. She squirms and wiggles but she is no match for these two men. Her elbows are lashed together, a white ballgag is jammed into her mouth and she is left to struggle on the floor. The two men return, untie her, strip off more of her clothing, rope her elbows together again and strictly hogtie their helpless captive. Sexy Stacy is next: bound to a post while trying her best to get away from the ropes and gags which will soon control her. Completely bound to the post, she is left to ponder her fate. She is then dropped to her knees (while still tied to the post) and re-gagged with a fat leather gag which effectively stifles her complaints. Sultry Sabrina is grabbed at her dressing table and soon finds herself at the mercy of two bondage-savvy intruders.

Format: real
      Duration: 1:15:50
      Video: 700x472, RV40
      Audio: 125kbps

File size: 514.1 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Dreams of Desire
    • Bondage And Discipline 6496

An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 2 - Part 2 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p

Lot of electrical stimulation. Juliette moans and struggles a lot. After a hard orgasm he unties Juliette and they go back to the cellar. There she has to put on her clothes again and she gets a silver slavecollar and she has to put on anklecuffs. Her hands are cuffed behind her back and they go to the car and drive away.

Duration: 23:49
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps

File size: 533.5 MB

Download An Obediant Slavegirl - Vol. 2 - Part 2 - Juliette - Full HD 1080p
    • dd Vol 41 The Insane Actor's Studio

dd Vol 41 The Insane Actor's Studio

Release Year: 2002
      Studio: Harmony Concepts
      Cast: Rhiannon Bray, Bunny Slain, Dorothy Laine
      Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

That night, the heroine of the movie Rhiannon Bray is confronted by the unbalanced thespian and to act out scenes from the film, all of which involve stringent onscreen tying!

Format: avi
      Duration: 1:29:38
      Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 973kbps
      Audio: 124kbps

File size: 728.7 MB

Download dd Vol 41 The Insane Actor's Studio
    • All I could do was watch

All I could do was watch

Release Year: 2018

The only time I did was he got my between my legs. My leg tied back gave him enough room and access for whatever he wanted. All I could do was watch. He kept moving back and forth, taking turns obliterating my throat and pussy. I was so turned on. I wanted him to use me more. But he surprised me with something special: a vibrator. He placed it on my clit. It was too much to handle. I couldn't control myself. He had to hold me down and gag me. I still continued jerking around and yelling as each orgasm built up for the next. He left me cum dizzy and shaking for hours.

Duration: 27:39
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
      Audio: 103kbps

File size: 614.6 MB

Download All I could do was watch
    • My Master surprised me another

My Master surprised me another

This session I woke up on a bare bed, ropes hugging my breasts, more rope keeping my wrists together behind my back, my legs free for easy maneuvering. I tried to getaway but he knows how to keep me bound in place for whatever he desires. No matter how much I screamed, he pushes me down, slaps me around and punishes me with his throbbing cock, making me beg for it. The only times I was still is when I was servicing his dick, my head in his hands making me take it deep down my throat. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I must admit. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. He fucked my , on my side, missionary, all perfect for taking cock deep, fast and rough. He's relentless. No matter how many times I cum, he keeps going, wrecking my pussy even more. After all this work, I just wanted his thick creamy warm load. I feel this slutty sex slave earned it.

Duration: 29:19
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2840kbps
      Audio: 100kbps

File size: 632.8 MB

Download My Master surprised me another
    • Ava Kelly

I've earned the reputation of a talented deep throat-er from my time chatting online. I've been dared to find some of the biggest dildos and swallow them whole, gladly showing off when I succeed. Maybe that's why he found me and bound me to a post in his dungeon. He left me in the perfect position for what he had in mind: on my knees, my arms pulled back to the post. He wanted to test how well I can actually deep throat a dick like his. He wasted no time, shoving his dick all the way down my throat to his balls. All he wanted to hear was me gagging on his thick shaft. I did like all the slobber that fell from my mouth. I didn't make it easy for him. I just wanted him to keep trying. I loved feeling his dick expanding my throat. He must have been impressed because he propped me up, blindfolded me and fucked me from behind. I enjoyed his cock in my pussy much better, especially when he grabbed my head and used it to bounce me on his throbbing manhood. He made me tell him how much I loved it. He even made me beg for more disgrace. I was actually being honest.

Duration: 30:20
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps
      Audio: 103kbps

File size: 680.2 MB

Download Ava Kelly